The Bridge Centers

The Bridge Centers
Empowering Empaths, Modern Meditation, Intuitive Sessions

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Heartache

There are some days that are just so hard to deal with. Some situations that make you leave your morals behind no matter what you choose. I want to reach out and help someone because they're reaching out to me, but then I remember. I remember that they only reach out when they need something (money). They have lied to me repeatedly and almost got me sued. They almost ruined my business, my only livelihood knowing what it would mean for my family. They stole from me and cost me thousands, plus a lifetime of stress, strain, and heartache. I don't understand either, especially when I'd always been there to help them. Always sent money and support. Wanted to trust them when my intuition knew all along that I shouldn't. Now they've put me in yet another situation that harms my morals and my spirit no matter what I do.

Should I turn my back on them? Stick to my guns? Then I feel like I've lost my humanity. My heart goes out to them despite all the pain and anguish they've caused my family. I wouldn't be true to myself.

Should I reach out again and help them? What will that teach them and what kind of a message does that send? I know I'm not standing up for myself or my family if I do that. I know I'm setting aside my sense of right, wrong, and responsibility if I do that. I wouldn't be true to myself here either.

I just want this person out of my life completely, out of my business completely, as soon as possible, without further harm to them or my family. Lord hear my prayer. And so it is.

Sigh.

2 comments:

  1. Bless you Andrea! I have had this issue with someone in my life. The more positive you stay the easier it will be for this person to leave you because you are vibrating higher and it will be uncomfortable for them. People leave our lives for many reasons, it doesn't mean either one of us was right or wrong, it just happens because people change. I am going through this with someone and although I know she is no good for me, she was always a friend to me but things have changed. So, I'll send you positive energy through this process. You are always divinely guided!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bless you Brianne. That was so sweet. Thank you for reminding me of what's important. I'm also sending you some high vibrational energy to help in your situation. Namaste.
      ~A

      Delete