The Bridge Centers

The Bridge Centers
Empowering Empaths, Modern Meditation, Intuitive Sessions

Monday, September 23, 2013

Empath School and Connecting with Me

Hello everyone! Empath School is rocking and rolling! The courses seem to be writing themselves which is absolutely wonderful! I can hardly wait to launch the site. The site will start with three basic courses available for purchase. The Beginner course will cover all your basics so you can lead a healthy life without being swamped by energy. The Intermediate course is designed for those who want to expand their knowledge and gifts while already having a firm understanding of the basics. The advanced course is where it gets really interesting. The topics are designed to challenge (not destroy) the physical, bring you closer to the spiritual, and increase your self acceptance and love.

In the mean time, I've launched a new Facebook page so you can connect with me and each other. You must know how much I value every single one of my readers and commenters! You guys keep me going, keep me on the path and you mean so much to me and the world. Please like the page, leave a comment, or start a conversation. I welcome you! https://www.facebook.com/dayinthelifeofanempath

I wish you a comforting and blessed day.

In light and love;
~A

No comments:

Post a Comment