The Bridge Centers

The Bridge Centers
Empowering Empaths, Modern Meditation, Intuitive Sessions

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Updates

Well hello out there in blogger/empath/human land! I have been working my tail off lately!! Empath school is coming along very well. The Beginner level course is nearly complete. The Moderate level is 80% there, and I don't want to talk about the Advanced level course because I might have been a little lazy with it and it needs some attention.

Well.... this government shut down isn't helping things as I want to copyright my work before I put it out there. I don't really know why, but there's some insistence on this so I must listen. Also, I don't know anything at all about web hosting or web pages... so that's another hurdle. Perhaps I should put out an ad in the "Universe Classifieds" for the perfect person to help me (really I mean do it for me). It's always interesting to know what you want and trust the Universe to fill in the blanks for you. Leap of faith!

So, the other day I was dropping my little ones off to school and it occurred to me that I hadn't been practicing my empath skills. The next few thoughts were interesting too (you're a fake, you made it up, it was never real, it was a phase, and so on and so forth). All crap, I'm aware. Anyhow, I smiled to myself because I realized that I have become so used to holding up a shield, meditating, grounding, and "practicing" being a self-actualized empath that I hadn't even noticed I was doing it any more. How wild and awesome is that?! I'm excited for myself. I knew I would eventually get to this point, but I kind of thought I'd realize it when it happened. Silly me! Of course it would be so second nature that I didn't even notice it. Why am I breaking my arm to pat myself on the back here? Because I want all of you to know that it's possible. All of you out there struggling, just coming into this, or have been at this for what seems like forever; there's a light!!! It's there and it's real and it's amazing. I know you can do this too!

I am going back to working on Empath School. If you'd like to see some courses pop up on different empath related topics, go ahead and let me know about them. I will have courses on meditation, shielding, grounding, and a special course on how to support the empath you love (for those who aren't empathic).

In light and love;
~A

No comments:

Post a Comment