The Bridge Centers

The Bridge Centers
Empowering Empaths, Modern Meditation, Intuitive Sessions

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

New and Exciting Things!

Hey everyone!
I wanted to say thank you again for reading and supporting the blog. Whenever I'm feeling low, your words always lift me up. Thank you. I'm deeply honored by every single one of you.

I haven't posted for a long time because I've been caught up in so many empath related projects. I'm writing a book on empath empowerment, attending local expos, helping empaths all over the world (which is such a huge honor for me), and holding local workshops. I'm trying to find a plausible way to conduct web based, live streaming, workshops for all.

We now have a website! www.TheBridgeCenters.com
You'll find information and a calendar of events. When I get the live streaming sorted, I'll add those dates to the site as well.
We also have a Facebook group and page to help build the empath community. It's truly a judgment free zone and all perspectives and paths have been honored there. It's magnificent to see so many people come together like they do there. Just amazing.

I've been able to step outside of my fear and control, which is amazing in itself, and have started offering intuitive readings using all of my gifts. Isn't that awesome? It's like an empath's dream to use these gifts and I would ask that you all please keep supporting me in this journey to unite the empath community and continue to help empower us to use our gifts without fear. Please point people in this direction. Let's grow our community and support system together!

I hope all of you join the group and follow the page and check out the website. I would love the opportunity to work with you and I love feeling your flow of energy. Love every single one of you empaths out there.

In light and love;
~A

No comments:

Post a Comment