The Bridge Centers

The Bridge Centers
Empowering Empaths, Modern Meditation, Intuitive Sessions

Thursday, March 3, 2016

New Services!

Can I just take a moment to be super excited and firmly seat myself in this vibration of joy and love and gratitude?!

I have so many amazing things to be grateful for and it seems like the more I've tapped into my gifts, the more I've been able to help people, and the happier I am (even when things are terrible).

Over the last year, I've been striving to build The Bridge Centers into something that can really reach out and help empaths all over the world. I have been so encouraged by the notes of love and thanks from all the blog readers, I cannot properly explain it, but I hope you feel it.

I'm so happy to announce that I have completed an ordainment. I am now an Ordained Spiritual Counselor! Can you believe it?! I've seen so many people through readings and expos and happy happenstance, but I have been pushed and pushed to complete this and really spread my wings. This is what happens when you allow spirit to guide you (and sometimes shove you).

I sincerely hope everyone out there who reads this blog feels the joy and spiritual connection I feel right now, and more so. I wish you all the joy and love in the world. Keep shining. Keep looking for signs. Never, ever give up.

Love you all!
~A

No comments:

Post a Comment