The Bridge Centers

The Bridge Centers
Empowering Empaths, Modern Meditation, Intuitive Sessions

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

5,000 Page Views!

Right now, this blog has seen 4,980 page views and oh my God is that not only exciting, but simply unbelievable! I never expected to see this level of participation or success, but I certainly hoped for it.

To celebrate and say THANK YOU, I will be giving away a free one hour session, discussing anything you want about empaths, to five randomly chosen people. We can talk via Skype, Facebook messenger, or a similar platform.

To enter the contest, "Like" the Day In The Life of An Empath's Facebook page and send me a message. If you've already "Liked" the page, please send me a message to enter. The contest will end 11/11/13. Good luck and I look forward to speaking with you!

https://www.facebook.com/dayinthelifeofanempath

Namaste.

In light and love;
~A

No comments:

Post a Comment