The Bridge Centers

The Bridge Centers
Empowering Empaths, Modern Meditation, Intuitive Sessions

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

The Victim


You are not a victim. You are not a slave to feeling the emotions of others and being upset by devastation all over the globe. Do you know why you feel it? You feel it to draw your attention to it and tell you how to heal it. You are meant to send healing energy to where you feel it. Did you know that? I mean really know that and completely understand that to the core of your being.

Please, my fellow empaths. I’m reaching out to you here and begging you to understand this and act on it. Stop complaining about how much devastation and emotional pain hurt you. Stop feeling helpless to just feel it. Stop turning yourself off to it. Act on it! Send your healing energy to the people, the animals, the earth, the plants, everything there is. I want every single one of you to stop what you’re doing right now and take 5 deep breaths slowly. Focus on the portion of the globe you want to heal and let your love and light shine!

Too often I see empaths complain about how devastation is affecting them. That just kills me. Imagine how the people going through that would feel if you told them that. So seriously. I love you all. But you there with the victim complex, please pull on your big empath pants and do your job. You’re a light worker. Go to work.

In light and love;

~A

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for this post. I have been feeling overwhelmed and you put it in a much more positive light. Rather than spinning about in confusion and pain, redirecting my energy toward sending healing thoughts is so much more constructive.
    I just stumbled upon your blog today, and I really like your perspective on the issues of empaths.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm so happy to have been a help to you. Namaste.

      Delete
  2. This is great for people to read! I almost wanted to laugh because I didn't understand this for so long. I lived in a life of depression and wanted to be angry that most of the world was filled with selfish people. Talking to God (Spiritual Being) helps you realize that there has to be a purpose behind this madness.

    That moment you heal someone emotionally is a relief/ ecstasy that can not be explained; remember not everyone wants to be healed and some thrive in the negativity.

    Good luck and remember.... different or "crazy" is not always a bad thing.

    ReplyDelete