The Bridge Centers

The Bridge Centers
Empowering Empaths, Modern Meditation, Intuitive Sessions

Sunday, December 31, 2017

Warning: Language

Well... This post just piggybacks perfectly onto my last post. If you haven't read it, I suggest you stop here and give it a read before continuing here.

A few days ago I saw this posted on a "spiritual" Instagram account and it stopped me in my tracks completely.

I kinda just paused, jaw hanging open, eyes wide and kinda darting in that way that says "did I just see that?" Then my inner badass lightworker reared her warrior head and I thought (and maybe said out loud), "Well who's fucking problem is it then?!" How apathetic can you get? Ummm... no.

Lightworkers. Come on. Am I being punked? Of course it's your problem! It's all our problem! Listen, you can't change people and you can't force people to do things, but you are here to be the change. You are here to embody all that is right with humanity and show them a better way. It's not only our problem, it's our job. It's in the title. LightWORKER. You're meant to get to work.

"So how does the average lightworker do this?" you may be asking. How can spiritual people get involved without getting overwhelmed? Lead by example! Show people how easy it is to live in the light. You don't have to bow and say Namaste all day long. You don't have to be perfect, pure, calm, and joyful 24/7. No one expects you to wear hemp and skip the deodorant. BUT! You can share your ideas kindly and respectfully with people around you as well as your local and not so local government leaders. In conversation please, people. No one likes a spiritual ambush. We have a social responsibility to embody what's right in the world. Change the world just by being you. Show them what social responsibility really looks like. Pick up garbage. Don't solve your problems with violence. Recycle. Adopt and volunteer. Be kind and have some patience with others. I know that you know what a "better" world looks and feels like. Now prove it because it is your fucking problem as much as it is mine.

Love this post? Hate it? Feel free to let me know! Comment below or find me on social media:
https://www.facebook.com/AndreaLovettPhD/
https://www.facebook.com/dayinthelifeofanempath/
https://www.instagram.com/dr_empath/

No comments:

Post a Comment