The Bridge Centers

The Bridge Centers
Empowering Empaths, Modern Meditation, Intuitive Sessions

Monday, January 29, 2018

Full Moon Ceremony

Oh My Gods am I excited for THIS FULL MOON! Like, buzzing with excitement. I absolutely love the full moon. Next to love and laughter, it's one of my favorite things. This full moon is bound to bring in some amazing energy too, not just from the moon, but people's reactions to it. All it takes is 1% of 1% of the population to cause global change. Imagine how much change this is going to bring about!

**Side note: You're going to have to excuse me. I should have written this blog post yesterday. Today my thoughts are scattered and hard to get into a cohesive line. Why? Full Moon.**


So what's the big deal about this particular Full Moon? This one is a triple whammy. It's a Super Moon, meaning it is at its closest point to the earth in its orbit. It will be 14% bigger than normal - not something the human eye can easily perceive, but it is felt. You know you feel it too. No point in denying. We're all friends here.  ;)

It's also a Blood Moon. A red to orange to brownish hue will cover the moon as it is eclipsed. This moon can carry many ominous warnings from old, but let's just remember we are in control of the energies we put out and what we put out, the universe gives us. The Blood Moon is a magnificent total lunar eclipse. The color comes from Gaia directly. As the light of the sun reaches earth, it interacts with particles in the atmosphere, reflecting and scattering colors. During the day, sunlight is strongest, scattering blue light toward us. At night, the blue light is scattered away because the light has to go through a thicker portion of our atmosphere, hence the reds, oranges, and pinks of a sunset and the colors over the Blood Moon.

As well as being a Super Blood Moon (see what I did there) it's also a Blue Moon... for some. So we have a Super Bloody Blue Moon... Super Blue Blood Moon.... Blue Super Blood Moon? Anyhow. It's special! Let's keep in mind that the Blue Moon portion is only for certain people; mainly those who experienced a Full Moon January 1st. Everyone else is out of luck. Sorry, New Zealand :(

Some of you are thinking (or saying out loud if you're like me), "Okay, Andrea. Wrap it up. What does this mean for us sensitive types?" WELL, Impatient Pants McGee, I'm getting to that. In my own time. When I feel like it... kidding!

This moon will be treated similarly to other Full Moons, but treat it as a special opportunity for you to harness and piggyback on the extra amplified moon energy and the energy of those who are just like you to LET GO! You heard me. LET GO! The Full Moon is the time to reflect on what no longer serves you, choose what you want to let go, and take steps to make that happen. Don't be surprised if, during this particular moon cycle, the truth will come out. Sometimes the truth is painful, but if we allow Spirit to hold us and we lead with our heart, we will come through stronger, better, lighter, and living deeper in spiritual love. Use your gifts and talents to help others and you will surely reap the rewards of January's moon cycles.

My particular Full Moon ceremony is going through some big, spiritually guided changes. Up until now, I wrote out what I wanted to let go of and often burned the scraps under the moonlight (weather permitting). I feel it's time to harness my gifts further now and use them to send my intentions out into the universe via the moon's rays. I had a vision of me dancing around a fire in a long white dress with a halo of flowers. I'm SOOO doing this! Feel free to join me or create your own Full Moon ceremony. I recommend anything that helps you let go and solidify your belief that whatever you wanted to let go of is gone. Remember that the universe is literal. It doesn't hear "don't want". It only hears what you're thinking about. So if you're thinking you want to lose weight, the universe hears weight. To make it manifest, keep it present, positive, and powerful. So back to our example, if you want to "let go" of weight, really we want to be grateful for the perfect health we have right now. See? It's super easy... as long as you don't overthink it...like an empath. LOL Happy Full Blooded Blue Super Magnificent Lunar Eclipse Moon, everyone! XO


Source: https://www.wired.com/story/dont-call-it-a-blood-moon-or-supermoon-or-blue-moon/

Find your viewing time: https://www.wired.com/story/dont-call-it-a-blood-moon-or-supermoon-or-blue-moon/

No comments:

Post a Comment