The Bridge Centers

The Bridge Centers
Empowering Empaths, Modern Meditation, Intuitive Sessions

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Empath School

Hello everyone! I will soon be starting an empath school! It will have some free information as well as courses you can download and work through at your own pace. I will be available via appointment for those who would like more personal attention on the subject matter. I think Skype will work!

I'm really excited about this and looking forward to launching the website as well as adding additional courses. Now I'm reaching out to you, dear ones. Please let me know in the comments what kind of courses you'd like. I will have intermediate, moderate, and advanced courses on energy, shielding, grounding, meditation, etc. but, I'd still like suggestions about what courses you'd like to see and would be interested in downloading.

I'll be taking a step back from this blog so I can concentrate on writing and designing the courses. I'll keep checking in on the comments and of course, any posts from the divine will definitely be posted right away.

Thank you all for your continued support and for taking the time to read this blog. It means the world to me!

Still have questions? Want to learn more? Connect with me directly https://www.facebook.com/dayinthelifeofanempath Blog updates, inspirations, conversation, and news about Empath School and the courses available for download. Hope to see you there!

In light and love;
~A

No comments:

Post a Comment