The Bridge Centers

The Bridge Centers
Empowering Empaths, Modern Meditation, Intuitive Sessions

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Kryon Aftermath

Let me just say that Kryon was.... beyond words. I left feeling validated, loved, cherished, sacred, like a goddess, and full of spirit. The wisdom... the lessons... the words and energy.. I really wish I could describe it. I see so much more. I understand so much more. I encourage all of you to attend a Kryon meeting as soon as there's one accessible to you. In the mean time, Kryon channelings are available for free on their website. There are also a series of Kryon books that are essential to lightworkers, especially if you feel like this is your last reincarnation.

I'm going to share with you the highlights of some of the meeting, things I found I couldn't not use every single moment of every single day. Before I do, I'd like to share, and read with you, the Kryon Prayer.
I give this day to
all that is Divine.
Each step that I take,
let it be anointed and blessed.
When the challenges come forth,
as they will in duality,
Let me celebrate them
and move through them
with appropriateness and Love.

Premature Cognitive Commitment. Your eyes see more than your brain will let you know about because it doesn't have the proper "connections" to make sense of what it sees. Deepak Chopra also discusses this. Look up the kitten experiment with horizontal and vertical lines if you don't believe me. So it's possible our eyes see beyond the veil, but our brain won't accept it.

Compassionate events, like the 33 Chilean miners rescue, raise the vibration of the planet. Everyone benefits from this as well. It's not a give and take, push and pull system. Kryon says it's like all of humanity is standing in a dark room, and a few will learn how to light a match (lightworkers). When the matches are lit, everyone benefits. That's how it is when lightworkers discover who they are and raise their consciousness. It's a win-win for everyone because new inventions for clean, free water, energy, food, etc. become available to a higher conscious planet (notice he says planet and not people). Higher consciousness planets are less likely to weaponize these new inventions.

For old souls and light workers, this is usually their final lessons... and that is usually about self worth. Stay with me, don't get teary like I did. Everyone is looked over and taken care of. Every single human on this planet. It's not about karma or what you did or didn't do. We are all taken care of and looked over by spirit. It's up to us to accept it or not. It's up to us to listen or not. It's up to us to trust or not. Spirit has a plan and spirit has our back. We just need to accept it and choose to listen to the messages they send us.

"The power of intent is the divine catalyst for co-creation. Blessed is the human being who practices intent in all aspects of his life." ~Kryon
To regularly practice intent, we have to take a deep breath and drop into our hearts. Give your intent meaningfully. Now trust and let it go. Sounds so familiar doesn't it? But this is how we become a more advanced, higher conscious planet.

Over the next week, I will be passing along more lessons from Kryon, Lee Carroll, and Dr. Amber Wolf. Until then, practice your intent. Raise your vibration. Let your light shine, lightworkers, so that everyone may benefit.

In light and love;
~A

2 comments:

  1. Is Kryon like Bashar and Abraham Hicks?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More like Bashar. Lee Carroll channels Kryon. They have free audio channelings on the Kryon website. http://www.kryon.com/menuKryon/menuKryon.html

      Delete