The Bridge Centers

The Bridge Centers
Empowering Empaths, Modern Meditation, Intuitive Sessions

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Kryon Seminar

Hello everyone! I'm thrilled to announce that my mentor, and long time friend, and I will be attending the upcoming Kryon Seminar August 24th-25th in Asheville, NC. I am so excited for this. It's my first time and I've wanted to go for quite a while. I still can't believe how perfectly it came together. What better way for the Universe to say, "Yes!"?!

If you're interested in checking it out and finding out more information please go to Kryon.com. If you're in the NC area, the link for that seminar is http://kryon.com/2013/k_24(N).html#ash. I'm so excited that the Lemurian Sisterhood with Dr. Amber Wolf will be there! I am so excited I could screech. I'm vibrating so high, I could disappear all together ;)

If you can't make this one, there's so many more coming up and probably near your area. They are GREAT GREAT GREAT for learning and opening ourselves up to the divine. Can't wait to share my experiences.

In light and love;
~A

No comments:

Post a Comment