The Bridge Centers

The Bridge Centers
Empowering Empaths, Modern Meditation, Intuitive Sessions

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Karma

Today I am directed to talk about Karma. No idea why, but maybe by the end of this I will know. This is one of the first posts where I'm doing very little filtering from the divine knowledge of this topic. I'm giving no resistance, so I'm going to apologize right now if it seems a little scattered. It's like translating from another language using technology, it doesn't always read accurately or comfortably right away.

The first thing I'm drawn to is the religious meanings of Karma. It's earliest meanings are of cause and effect from past lives to this life. It's an endless cycle between the earth and heaven (traditionally tied to ancestors on each plane) in which the past deeds of another life have no bearing on if we reincarnate. So we literally pay for our deeds in another life. Somehow this is tied into the 7 planes of existence which I feel is limited. There's so many more beings on other planes we hardly know about. There's more like 100 or unlimited planes. So the influence of a past behaviors follow us to the now and in one form or another, we answer for our good and bad deeds. But it's not as cut and dry as that. There's higher beings that act as the dispensers of the fruits of karma. Sometimes your fruit will be rotten, sometimes it will be immature, sometimes it will be ripe, etc. depending on what the soul needs to gain and how the karma needs to be changed.

For some people, karma isn't so long winded. It can be instant and I think we all know this if we just open ourselves to the possibilities and divine knowledge, but that takes practice and time and belief. The last one is the hardest, I know. Karma is based on how we treat others and ourselves. It's a cyclical force in which we create our own world. If we're mean to people, people aren't necessarily mean back, but we may have less friends and realize that we're missing out. It's up to us to ask for divine help, be open to receiving it, and make the necessary changes. Wishing for other people to feel their karma sooner only opens yourself up to that kind of karma, i.e. someone wishing you felt your own karma sooner. And don't say, I am a good person, I don't do anything bad, etc, etc. Yeah, we all piss someone off sooner or later, even by just being the happy people we are. It's best to sit back and let the divine take care of things and let people create their own reality and to focus your attentions on your own reality instead. Why even bother worrying about other people anyhow? It doesn't serve you. Let it go.

And that's it. Wow. Hope you enjoyed the heavenly dose from my spirit guides and angels. The theme of letting go what doesn't serve you is really strong with me right now and I do see the connection of the insistence of this post. It was just the other day in traffic someone passed by very close and very fast. I'd seen them in my rear view cutting people off and driving dangerously. I hoped they'd get a ticket. Low and behold, there was a state trooper, who cut me off and sped off after the person. I felt smug and happy with myself, even in awe of the universe. But I see that was wrong. I can't and didn't control the situation of the speeder getting pulled over. I shouldn't have even let it bother me. I could have slowed down and pulled over, allowing them through without putting up resistance. Why didn't I'? What did I have to gain from planting myself in that lane and refusing to allow passage? Why did I even care or want to control the situation? This is what I need to work on and have been working on, but the Creator is driving home this point. What if others are wishing for me to meet my own karma sooner rather than later? Now that's some kind of karma I don't want... so I guess I'll pull over more and control a lot less. They aren't for me to control anyhow.

In light and love;
~A

No comments:

Post a Comment