The Bridge Centers

The Bridge Centers
Empowering Empaths, Modern Meditation, Intuitive Sessions

Monday, April 29, 2013

Help the Empath

Let's face it. Not everyone is going to believe you when you tell them you're an empath. Some will look at you like you're crazy, some will believe you right off the bat, and a small amount may even try to cut you out of their lives or convert you back... as if that was ever going to be a valid choice, but I digress (again). One thing is absolutely for sure. The energy of the earth is changing from thinking from the head to thinking from the heart. More empaths are popping up and discovering their gifts. I truly believe this is because we're needed to help heal people through this difficult time. So many will cling to their own beliefs and face the new from their egos alone. Unknown change can be scary, but while clinging to the ego, this change will be so much more difficult. We are needed to help heal and guide people towards their spiritual paths. That is the true nature of our gift. But it's not always an easy gift, particularly when we don't have the support of those we love. I'm dedicating this post to those who love an empath.

The first thing you need to know is that empaths are sensitive. We feel things so much more deeply than most do. We pick up on other's emotions, particularly those we are close to. Some of us feel more from animals, some more from nature, and some more from objects. Some of us are stronger than others and in different aspects. I can pick up residual emotions from objects. I deeply feel from people and nature. I have less ability with animals though and physical healing. This means I cry at commercials, books, images, and TV shows. I feel their happiness and fear and pain like it's my own, but stronger. There are times I cannot differentiate between my emotions and someone else's. Crowds are a nightmare for me and I highly value my alone time.

Get to know your empathy's abilities and be aware of them. At the end of the day, your right to not believe is respected. Just know your empath can feel what you're feeling and knows if you're being genuine or not. Realistically, you love these people and I'm sure that means you want what's best for them. The best thing an empath can do is to shield themselves from outside emotions and energies as well as ground themselves routinely. The strongest shield I've ever come across is to envision oneself bathed in light made of pure love. The best, and easiest, way to ground oneself is to stand or walk barefoot on the earth. Grass and fertile ground is best. Swimming in the ocean or taking a bath or shower with salt has a very similar effect. Remind your empath how important it is to shed the negative energies. Allow them time alone to decompress. Meditation should be a regular part of the empathy's life; ideally twice a day for 30 minutes each time. The great thing about meditation is that it's good for EVERYONE, even children. It's so good for psychical and mental health, plus who doesn't need some more relaxation!? Your calm state will help your beloved empath remain calm, happy, and healthy too. We know you want what's best for us, so get on board and keep an open mind and heart.

Still have questions? Want to learn more? Connect with me directly https://www.facebook.com/dayinthelifeofanempath Blog updates, inspirations, conversation, and news about Empath School and the courses available for download. Hope to see you there!

In light and love;
~A

2 comments:

  1. Really good to know that the world has empaths and feeling of connectedness beyond the ordinary in day to day life. I am obliged by this blog to accept my being a empath and observe its consequences. Heart felt thanks go to blog writer for connecting me and removing my cofusions over the subject

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really good to know that the world has empaths and feeling of connectedness beyond the ordinary in day to day life. I am obliged by this blog to accept my being a empath and observe its consequences. Heart felt thanks go to blog writer for connecting me and removing my cofusions over the subject

    ReplyDelete