The Bridge Centers

The Bridge Centers
Empowering Empaths, Modern Meditation, Intuitive Sessions

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Nuclear Winter

Today I learned a powerful lesson; my shields are down when I'm angry. Ever try to argue with someone when you're angry? What about when they're angry too? My poor shield was completely burned up in the angry fire and I've had to fight to center myself and put it back into place. Now I know my shield has infinite power and it should never feel tiring to hold it up, but my God today was a super test of that.

After the argument I separated myself from the person and cried. I don't mean just a few tears and pounding the steering wheel, I'm talking that sobbing snot cry where you look hideous. But as hideous of a crier as I am, the whole experience, soup to nuts, was so cleansing! I got a lot off my chest, I cried my eyes out, and I talked it all out with someone I trust above all others.

I'm sure a lot of empaths will agree with me that we are a bunch that tend to hold things in. As soon as whatever we been holding in comes out, we feel horrible! Not only do we feel our own pain for not containing our tempers, but we feel the pain of the person who received our tempers. Like many empaths, I have no problem telling you how I feel in a way to make you understand, but I like to keep my cards close.

So the point I'm getting at is that I've identified a weakness I can turn into a strength. As soon as I let go, I was able to center myself in a long lasting way that's stronger than when I started. So try to let go today and see how good it feels.

In light and love;
~A

No comments:

Post a Comment