The Bridge Centers

The Bridge Centers
Empowering Empaths, Modern Meditation, Intuitive Sessions

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Learn to Laugh

This is what my aqua coffee cup says and tonight, it rang true. Someone put forth a challenge, in this amazing community of empaths I am proud to say I belong to, to say something that made us not only grin, but bust out in a huge smile. As I shared my stories and read theirs, I felt it what I had been longing for. The community. The common bond. I felt the strings of attachment chime that I'd been looking so hard for. As I toggled between helping and laughing, I can honestly say I'd never felt so at home with a group of strangers.

So tonight, I want to remind you all to laugh. Don't just giggle. Open your hearts, your minds, and your mouths and let that belly laugh go. Embrace it and enjoy it. Let go of the pain and the drama and worry about your shield or grounding. Matter of fact, forget everything and simply drink up the beauty, kinship, and joy of the moment. Laugh until you cry. Laugh until it hurts. Laugh like there really is no tomorrow. Laugh even if you're just laughing at yourself. Laugh for no reason at all.

Still have questions? Want to learn more? Connect with me directly https://www.facebook.com/dayinthelifeofanempath Blog updates, inspirations, conversation, and news about Empath School and the courses available for download. Hope to see you there!

In light and love;
~A

No comments:

Post a Comment