The Bridge Centers

The Bridge Centers
Empowering Empaths, Modern Meditation, Intuitive Sessions

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Sometimes Things Aren't As They Seem

Isn't that the truth? Things sometimes really aren't as they seem. We know a friend is sad and depressed and holding on to so much anger. Our inner truth is telling us it's happening and calling to us to help them. So I help and I get those intuitive feelings that guide my language. And then they say something that really blows me out of the proverbial water. Sometime deep and different than the reason I thought they were feeling so low in the first place. That's the hardest thing for me to deal with. I tend to blow in like a storm, spouting truths and calling out emotions, often demanding an answer for why they're doing this to themselves. I flip everything upside down, but always make sure to put it all back cleaner. Is this really a bad thing? I have to admit to myself that yes, sometimes it is a really bad thing. I don't like hurting people's feelings and bringing up painful truths. Is it always necessary for me to do that? Wouldn't it just be better to keep my mouth closed sometimes? Society would tell me yes. Prudence would tell me yes. Fear and doubt would tell me yes. But my inner truth yells NO!

Sometimes we just have to roll with it. Okay, so I'm wrong about why they were feeling so low. That's not the end of the world and I gave them an opportunity to come clean with themselves. Yes, the reasons I thought come in to play, but now the entire truth has come to light. That person is able to be honest with themselves and do what they need to do to move forward.

I once heard that God doesn't want us happy. God wants us strong. I don't believe that. Yes, God wants us strong. Strong in spirit. Strong in light and love. But happiness, true happiness, is the way to get there. True self acceptance. Living in the light and letting all our faults show, but being proud of them anyways. Always learning and moving forward. Always trying for better, loving more, having more patience. Those are the things that matter the most, even when life throws you a curve ball and things aren't as they seem.

In light and love:
~A

2 comments:

  1. I have found that it is best to be brutally honest with friends. It helps them to face the truth and then to be honest with themselves always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything in perfect time. Lead with the heart and be gentle. Sometimes what we feel is best for someone is too much for them to deal with at that time.
    In light and love;
    ~A

    ReplyDelete