The Bridge Centers

The Bridge Centers
Empowering Empaths, Modern Meditation, Intuitive Sessions

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Manifesting What You Want

Did you know everyone has the power to manifest what they want in their lives? It's true and it's easier than you think! The key is to focus on already having what you want and let the rest fall away. Revel in the joyful feelings of already having what you want. If you focus on the wanting part, you will always want. If you focus on it coming to you, it will always come to you, but never arrive. What some people don't know, is that everything already exists in the universe. When we feel the feelings of already having what we want, we raise our vibrations to the same frequency of what we want and we end up attracting it to us like a giant magnet. Let all those negative feelings of need, want, fear, disbelief, disapproval, unworthiness, etc., etc., just fall completely away. This is where shielding and meditation come in *hint, hint*. Ask, believe, and be open to receive.

Daily affirmations I use not only to help me manifest what I want in life, but also to help reduce my anxiety levels. They help me feel worthy of what I want and allow that disbelief to float away. I use them in the shower, during mediation, before I go to bed, when I wake up, when things go wrong, when I'm upset, when I'm happy, and so many other times during the day. Make sure to pause on every point and really feel it. Make it come alive inside of you.

I am happy. *Feel the pure joy and white light coursing through you. Feel so happy it can bring you to tears.*
I am healthy. *Feel the health, the youth, the vitality.*
I am wealthy. *Feel the wealth of having more than enough money. You have more than enough so you can give to others.*
I am wonderful. *You truly are, so feel this deeply. Feel wonderful and know it's you.*
I am wise. *Know it. You are wise. You have quiet strength in the mind and the body. People want to listen to your wisdom. You make the right choices.*
I am happy, healthy, wealthy, wonderful, and wise.


All is well. *Know that it is. It's all working out the way it should. The negative is only there to help you appreciate the positive that is coming. The negative paves the way, removing all fear and doubt so you can truly appreciate and accept the positive.*
All is perfect. *Because it truly is. The life lessons are perfect and designed perfectly to give your soul the perfect experiences it needs to grow and shine.*
All is as it should be. *It's all for a reason. It's all for a purpose, even if we don't agree with it. Trust and believe. Release all fear and doubt. Open yourself up and just let it all go. This will instantly lower your anxiety.*
All is well. All is perfect. All is as it should be.
Please enjoy and use these affirmations several times a day if you need them.
In light and love;
~A

2 comments:

  1. what are your suggestions for empaths constantly unwillingly filtering others feelings & trying to manifest things for ourselves..I'm exhausted & sometimes bogged down by others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recommend using the shield I've posted. Remember, you are in charge here. The energy is not in charge.
      ~A

      Delete