The Bridge Centers

The Bridge Centers
Empowering Empaths, Modern Meditation, Intuitive Sessions

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Unwind

Tonight, let's just take a moment to breathe in deeply and exhale slowly. Just unwind. Let your mind free. Let it all go. Just enjoy this moment you're in totally. No worries. No stress. No wondering what tomorrow will bring. We don't have anything to do right now except be, experience, and accept without judgment.

I'm listening to the gusts of the wind and the rain pounding outside. The drips and streams falling off of my house. The rise and fall of the gusts as they swirl and play and dance between the drops. Every living creature safely tucked away in the house, under leaves, and in their homes. The dark sky hides the stars, but the drops catch the light off my porch making them shine and shimmer. The trees bending and swaying, meeting their dance partner, the wind. The ground drinking up the water, feeding the plants and insects. Life teeming under my bare feet. The wind tickling my toes, sending a shiver up my spine. The sprays of rain lightly dusting everything the drops can't reach. Lightning cracks across the sky from cloud to cloud, illuminating their shapes. Thunder rolls through the air, deep and strong. A reminder of the awesome power of the lightning. I can feel the earth's energy reach up and wrap around me, increasing my joy.

I am truly in love with this moment. I am truly at peace in this moment. I am grounded and centered. In this moment, I am me.

No comments:

Post a Comment