The Bridge Centers

The Bridge Centers
Empowering Empaths, Modern Meditation, Intuitive Sessions

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Thank you!

44 days ago I started this blog. I didn't exactly know what to write on that first day. I watched the cursor blink at me for quite a few minutes. I took several deep breaths, waiting for something to come to mind. I must have started writing and deleted what I wrote six times. Frustration started to take over the happiness and excitement I'd felt just minutes before. I took another deep breath and decided to put my big girl pants on and just do it! I knew it was the right thing to do. There are so many empaths out there, floating around without direction or a sense of community. My heart goes out to every single one of you. My heart is always with you and always has been, even before I knew you existed. As of today, this blog has just broken 700 views and I am absolutely thrilled!

I am so thankful that you have chosen to follow me and take a few moments to read, and connect, with me. I look forward to connecting with every single one of you. Please, take a few moments and add to your community by signing off in the comments. I genuinely want to hear from you as well as your experiences.

I am always looking to share experiences, trial and error, and the life tales of people like our resident starseed and new empath. If you ever want to share your story on this blog, feel free to let me know in the comments or email me directly. I would LOVE to hear from you. So don't be shy. You're surrounded by love and acceptance here. Thank you all again!

In light and love;
~A

No comments:

Post a Comment