The Bridge Centers

The Bridge Centers
Empowering Empaths, Modern Meditation, Intuitive Sessions

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Empath Health

Finally starting to feel like myself after 3 days of ridiculous illness! In all fairness, I did run myself ragged. I should take a moment to say that my poor husband has had this for more than a week where as I only had it for 3 days. I will tell you now that I truly believe it is because I concentrated my white light on healing myself. It's just occurred to me that I should have healed him too... *forehead slap*. That "Wife of the Year" award is in the bag! LOL

Healing is something any empath whom has developed their skills can accomplish easily. We can heal ourselves and we can heal almost anyone else. Please note that I say 'almost' because there are some people who cling so hard to what they know, they won't allow you to heal them. Before you can heal others though, you have to take excellent care of yourself. When you do, everyone benefits.

Empaths take in negative and positive energy. All of that emotion and stress take its toll on our systems in the immediate and over time. Many empaths, particularly those who don't know how to properly shed negative energies, have health problems. Some empaths develop alternative ways of dealing with the unwanted emotions. Alcoholism and drug abuse is a big problem for obvious reasons. Developing your skills as an empath is so very important to avoid health complications. The great thing about it though, is that it's all about energy and will.

We can focus on and will our energies to do anything we want. We truly are limitless! I think this is because all empaths are lightworkers. We know the pain of others as if it is our own, so we, normally, would never wish harm to another. We seek the greater good in everything we do. That's not to say that there are some empaths who do not choose this path, but they generally end up hurting themselves and not others. May sure you're shedding that negative energy. Will it to turn into positive energy that is returned to the earth. Keep that bright, shielding light shining. Focus on meditation twice a day to clear any blocks, balance your chakras, and create a feeling of well being. For an empath, it's just as important as breathing.

Still have questions? Want to learn more? Connect with me directly https://www.facebook.com/dayinthelifeofanempath Blog updates, inspirations, conversation, and news about Empath School and the courses available for download. Hope to see you there!

In light and love;
~A

No comments:

Post a Comment