The Bridge Centers

The Bridge Centers
Empowering Empaths, Modern Meditation, Intuitive Sessions

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Something New

A few weeks ago, I presented a challenge to some of my friends and some people I knew in the empathic and sensitive community. I asked them to write articles, from their perspective, for the blog. The purpose? Well another's perspective is always good, but also to help you see you truly aren't alone. There are so many empaths out there with so many different experiences. I thought you might like to see from someone else's eyes. As people rise to the challenge, I will be posting the different stories.

It's important, particularly as an empath, to keep an open mind. These are real experiences from real people who have lived this first hand. Many don't want to come forward at all for fear of ridicule. I'm not sure why we strive so hard for public acceptance, but I have an idea. I think it's because those of us who are sensitive or enlightened or whatever you want to call it know that we're supposed to be more open. We're supposed to know the supernatural. We know there's so much more to this world than what is in the physical world. We know there are things that just can't be explained. As one of my dear friends says, "It is what it is." How true is that?

If you find you'd ever like to write an article for this blog of your experiences, feel free to let me know in the comments. I can't wait to hear your experience!

In light and love;
~A

No comments:

Post a Comment