The Bridge Centers

The Bridge Centers
Empowering Empaths, Modern Meditation, Intuitive Sessions

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Cut the Crap

Cut the crap. Quite an interesting and harsh phrase, but true for most people, particularly empaths. Empaths thrive on positivity as well as ample amounts of solitude. Empaths tend to take things very seriously and forget to just enjoy life. Of course we find joy and love and light and peace in so many things; things most don't notice or take for granted. Unfortunately, when you're a magnet for other's emotions, you can get swamped by other's negativity. We have to remind ourselves that those emotions do not belong to us and we are not obligated to hold on to them. We're not here as giant negativity magnets. We're here to heal the spirit. We help unblock, awaken, and enlighten. Some of us can even heal physical ailments.That is our gift and it is truly a beautiful gift. We literally take negative energy, and turn it into positive, healing energy. Who else can say that? We can't heal others when we're swimming in negativity though. Sometimes that means making hard decisions to cut the negativity from our lives so that we can thrive and heal; as we were meant to.

We have to shake off the negative energies. We have to ground ourselves, spend time in nature, have a serene environment, have quiet solitude, meditate, and spend ample time with positive people. Today, I barely let my lepidolite and citrine out of my hand. Having them so close helped me get rid of the negativity and reminded me to strengthen my shield. At one point, I was so bogged down with other people's negativity I had to take a salt shower just to cleanse some away so I could focus on my shield. Seems like a rat race, but some days are just like that. Absolute crap! But, in saying that, I find that the crap days are fewer and farther between now. I find that the more I work on my shield, the less I have to work on my shield. Does that make sense? With the exception of today, I can put up and hold a strong shield with less thought than when I started learning what I was. Which brings me to my last point this evening.

It's so very important to know yourself and to know where your strengths and weaknesses lie, not only as an empath, but as a person. Use your strengths to build up your weaknesses and you'll see a positive life will open up for you. There's so much joy to be had. Find it, hold it, cultivate it, and share it.

In light and love;
~A

No comments:

Post a Comment