The Bridge Centers

The Bridge Centers
Empowering Empaths, Modern Meditation, Intuitive Sessions

Monday, May 13, 2013

Synchronicity

Do you believe in coincides? You shouldn't! Although everyone is connected to each other, this earth, and the Creator, I believe those with psychic abilities, especially empaths (mostly because I'm biased), have a different connection. I believe our connection to God is deeper and stronger than your average person because we were specially made to heal the human race. Empaths that open to their gifts and follow their light worker path know this to be true. Because of this deeper connection, we see A LOT of "coincidences." This is actually synchronicity. It's important to note the difference. A coincidence has no meaning. Think about that. Do you really think a series of unlikely events suddenly collating is chance? I don't believe that. Synchronicity says there's meaning in the meeting of several unrelated events. Take one of my experiences with synchronicity as an example.

For almost two weeks, I woke up every single night at or around 3 am. I'm talking within 5 minutes of either side of 3 am. Every time I woke up, I was wide awake. I would immediately search for a clock instead of trying to go back to sleep. This is something I still find weird because my first response when waking up, even to my alarm, is to go back to sleep! Needless to say, this became irritating VERY quickly. Do you know what brought this annoying cycle to an end? My friend told me I was an empath. I had no idea what that meant, so I researched. The first site I came across, the apply titled Empath Guide, had a section called Empath Types. I found this to be the most informative section and I simply devoured it. At the end of the section was the author's numerology reading. He was a life path 3. I read this and was simply stunned. This is me to a T. In the two months since I've read that article, I have yet to wake up at 3 am again. Coincidence? I don't think so. I was meant to see this article which is why my friend, after years of knowing me, suddenly blurted out that I was an empath. Cool, huh?

Keep an eye out for synchronicity and let go of the coincidence ideal. Coincidence is ruled by the ego. There's meaning out there. We were made for a reason. Don't let that go. Don't listen to the ego. Tell it to sit down and shut up. You'll be amazed at how much more beautiful the world will become.

Still have questions? Want to learn more? Connect with me directly https://www.facebook.com/dayinthelifeofanempath Blog updates, inspirations, conversation, and news about Empath School and the courses available for download. Hope to see you there!

In light and love;
~A


Picture courtesy of evolutionyou.net

No comments:

Post a Comment