The Bridge Centers

The Bridge Centers
Empowering Empaths, Modern Meditation, Intuitive Sessions

Monday, May 6, 2013

Good luck to you

One of my favorite things about being an empath is being able to pick up other people's emotions, no matter how hard they try to hide them. It's my super power and with super power, comes super responsibility, right? One thing is for certain, that kind of power makes me feel strong and in control. I don't have to use that against you, I don't have to call you out, but I know!

I can tell when you're lying to me or holding back truths or even bending the truth. Don't even try to mince words with me because I've got your number, pal! I can tell when you don't really like me and when you like me way too much. I can tell how you're feeling despite the mask you think you're fooling everyone with. I can even tell if you know that mask isn't working. I know if you're happy. I know if you're devastated. I know when you're trying too hard to impress people. I know if something good or bad is about to happen too. I'm kind of a big deal in my circle. Just kidding, but wouldn't that be so much fun if I was?! Ah dreams!

This is a typical day in my life. Within 3 seconds of meeting someone, I already know them. If you're not genuine right away, I'm not going to put much stock in you. If you are, then I will. That's not to say that I won't help you. That's not to say I won't pull away your hurt and pain and sadness and desperation and turn it into positive energy that I will always return back to you. I will wear a smug smile when you know you're wrong, but don't know how to apologize. I will consider it a victory to me when you I feel your guilt and sheepishness. You don't need to tell me, I already know. I've already recharged from your positive energies enough to get me through your negatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment