The Bridge Centers

The Bridge Centers
Empowering Empaths, Modern Meditation, Intuitive Sessions

Friday, May 31, 2013

Odd...

So all psychics (true ones) are notoriously sensitive to environmental changes including solar flares and the moon cycle. What does this have to do with empaths? Well, an empath is a type of psychic and as my spiritual guide will tells me, "Everyone has some psychic ability." I love when she says stuff like this, just off the cuff, like it's so simple and easy. At least once in every conversation I have with her, I lower my brow and slap my forehead for not knowing it already. But then again, no one can know everything and I am still learning as I go along.

One thing that no one seems to have an answer for is the strange way I've been feeling yesterday and today. Yesterday morning at 3am on the dot, I woke up mid panic attack. My lower stomach seized and cramped and then my upper stomach joined the party. My heart pounding, cold sweats, my face grey and my eyes bloodshot. Exactly how I want to spend time at 3 am. I can honestly say this was the absolute worst panic attack yet and I've had some doozies! I called on God and the arch angels and all my spirit guides and anyone I could think of to help me. I was sure I was going to die. But! I did not die!! Somehow I got through it and I give all credit to God and the angels and the spirits and anyone else who helped me.

The next day I felt awful and today I feel the same. My head feels like my brain is pushing out of my temples and like I'm swimming under water at the same time. I'm dizzy and foggy and drained of energy like I've been running miles while doing advanced calculus. In talking to some of my spiritual students and friends, some are feeling the exact same way with no explanation. My friend in NH is feeling it, my spiritual student in FL is feeling it too, and my spiritual teacher's partner is as well. But in saying that, my spiritual teacher isn't feeling it and my spiritual student in WI isn't feeling it either. WTF I say! No one seems to be able to pin point where it's coming from and why we're feeling like this.

So in a phone conversation with one of my spiritual students, he mentions the asteroid flying over Earth tonight and again, I want to smack my forehead. Could it be so simple? Could it be the 1.7 mile asteroid termed 1998 QE2 that has its own moon? Could it be ascension? Could it be the shift in energy? Well I have no idea. But if you have any ideas, feel free to leave them in the comments because all of us are stumped!

In light and love;
~A

No comments:

Post a Comment